Sunday, January 30, 2011

Things To Write On A Wedding Card For Friend

Crystal Glass Powder Make-Up Test enduring! (Diary of a trick put to the test from a long day)

'm back from my visit to Milan standard, on this tour with festival adjoining the evening of arrival, which is a must be in place as possible. Which translates as: wake up, makeup, parties and take a trip odyssey style for 2 hours by train, looking for lunch, afternoon shopping, evening alcohol, reuniting with friends and other alcohol, sleeping about 16 hours minimum from the moment you make up.
It 'a lot to ask a make up, I'm sure. For this reason I decided that I would have done things right, and I chose to get a result visually less weird than normal, but focusing on the quality of individual products.
Nothing to say girls, at 4 am the trick was yet perfect, including foundation, without the need for touch-ups (lips apart, but this is normal). I confess to having used all end products definitely not cheap, but seeing what I expected, I preferred to give the bottom of the stock of the best I had at home.
fiscalizzare We are not so much on production, my skills are what they are and I'm not a professional way, rather they are more un'imbratta face.
The result obtained (and maintained for the duration of the day) is this:



Accomplice my trusty MAC Make Up Artist of Genoa, I came in possession of three samples of products suitable for my skin type. sorely tested by this test, aimed largely passed with flying colors, as I say, at the end of revelry, it was still all there, including foundation (and this is the biggest surprise!)
A the right is a sample of cream should be Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 . A moisturizer that at the first rehearsal I had convinced a girlfriend, but I decided to give her a second chance on this occasion. I do not have beautiful skin, mixed a little dry and a little fat, do me the money or defect in the dry unsightly cuticles with, or in the various and assorted fat with clarity. I am playing with the basics with this moisturizing skin cream. It just very little, dries quickly and the feeling is good.
After about ten minutes away to the primer, I thought was the undisputed protagonist of a make-up that has to beat the 16 hours of resistance. The sample is at the center Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum . Fabulous! Of all the primer for the face I've felt, is quello che rimane più leggero pur dando un'ottima sensazione di levigatezza della pelle. Rimane asciutto, a differenza per esempio dei colorati di Kiko, da più un finish simile al primer matte di Kiko, ma la pelle rimane liscia liscia come quelli di puro silicone come quello di Sephora o della Smashbox. 
Dopo qualche minuto via al fondotinta. Quello nel campione è Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation colore NC20. Purtroppo, come costatato con il make Up Artist di MAC il 20 è leggermente troppo scuro per me, ma il 15 era decisamente troppo chiaro. Un pò si nota, non è il colore perfetto, ma temo che di più non si potesse fare.
Ho finito il tutto con un pò di countouring (fatto bad I know, I'm trying to learn but it is not easy!) with what is actually a blush of Madina (extreme blusher 01, almost a brown matte) and a little blush itself (the Siberian Collection Of Chilled Pink Flowers Kiko). A little bulb (my Palletta Kiko pink that I love, the Ultra Tech Sphere, in Chilled Rose never abandon more). A pass Make Up Forever HD powder, plus a sprinkling of Fix, and the face was fine.
Result: standing ovation! The night was still all in place, the perfect foundation, dry, smooth, dry areas without them shiny. The best result never obtained a foundation for me. (Tomorrow I'm going to transform the sample into the actual product, because of me had amazing results).
For eyes, I went on the traditional. Absolutely could not remember the particulars of which primer to use with MAC paint pot, so I had to make the heretical, groped a road (which I believe was the wrong one) and hope for the best. I put the Primer Potion Urban Decay, and then the Paint Pot (Bare Study) MAC. The color is made with a mix of brownish Kiko, the darker color (which is not seen well in the photo) is the color of the Jet Urban Decay (from The Black Palette) a black with purple highlights.
Fluidline Eyeliner and mascara are (Dark Diversion) and Zoom Lash (New Hue) , these beautiful pieces of that collection came out with dark burgundy Yours stylishly that made us all a little crazy. Waterline in a beautiful pencil Madina just the same color (should be K45).
Well, nothing to say even on products for the eyes. The eye shadow has held up very much, as perfect in the morning (the primer potion is a certainty), the mascara did his honor, the fluidline during the day has faded slightly on the tails, but probably for my lack of dexterity in 'use, comuqnue or because it was laid on a bit of eye shadow at that point.
It must be said that compared with other gel eyeliner that I have an excellent writing effect and is very soft and stretches easily, this is joke Only a black eyeliner that I found yesterday by a 2 Euro Madina, very soft and very dark. But unlike this eyeliner Madina, when the dryer Sitting fluidline is like a tattoo, is there and not budge even with bombs (of Madina that I have it on from 4 hours to try it, and even if I touch the line drooling and I color the finger).
yield really good.
It is just a little bit negative, but you could not ask for miracles, is the department lips. In photos I had not yet made a decision, and I only on the Lip Relief Kiko, waiting to choose how to end it all. Did not want to overload the lips (weird, but I preferred to go on this ride sober) and I finally decided to make them even lighter than my natural color with one coat of MAC's Creme d'Nude, a nude more to beige which rose more than I usually do. I had mixed several times during the day, but only the lipstick you can do.

Final thoughts? I asked both to make this up, I never thought would rule, and I was ready to stop somewhere to fix at least eyeliner pencil and cosmetics, even though I deliberately chose products (almost all MAC) which on paper would be if not the top, almost. And I admit that I have made a dozen times the cheapest ones I use daily. Of course, I would do this not die every day, and I would use them very often (except for mascara and I fluidline an obsession at this time), but for special occasions, where we are away from home and with little possibility of making all , are definitely a step above!

0 comments:

Post a Comment