Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sorority Initiation Games

Fixing ... Fix + or do it yourself?

Well, until recently the problem of "fixers" I do not set myself. Then I got the complete set of pigments from America's NYX, it takes too Kiko outlet with prices to be cooked "you launch them behind ... and then we also use wet hand, which I always avoided because as I said ... I'm lazy.
Using bit special occasions for a foundation "unstable over time" as the Soft Touch of Mousse Essence, and the classic mineral for the times I go out at night, I would be a good fixer own convenience, but those on the market I was never attracted more than too many. When you read the tutorial how all of us, it seemed to understand that the choice more or less obliged to be among the MAC's Fix + and Fix home made of glycerol and distilled water. Stars and their stables, if we want to see it in terms of money.
Fix the homemade took me right away ...
cost: 3 € (2.60 glycerol in pharmacy and 50 percent water at the supermarket)
quantity ... so ... I'll have six months to a year retracing every 2 weeks as recommended in the tutorial and doing more or less the amount that I think will serve me.
went tried, partly because the Mac told me that the Fix + lavender del'attuale collection was finished and had to come, and so I did.

"recipes" online, there are several and of people more than once I have given the right upright.
had narrowed the field to two choices, according to the most "voted"
3 parts water, 1 part glycerol
9 parts water to 1 part of glycerol
The difference was significant, only option to try both.
one with more glycerol has a high fixing power, but pesantina and feel, largely through the use of wet products.
The other is perfect for the wet, but it is leggerina as a fixative.
Moral of the story use the 3:1 to secure everything done with a good sprinkling from a distance, and the other for the use of wet powders are different. This solution
me quite PLEASED.
I eventually opted for a middle way 6 parti d'acqua  e 1 di glicerolo. Perfetta.
Guardando il video di Enkore Make-Up sul Fix plus, ne esaltava le proprietà idratanti/rinfrescanti/antinfiammatorie se usato spruzzato sul viso lavato e struccato.
Il mio intruglio possiede le proprietà idratanti, avendo la glicerina. In effetti a prova fatta e usato così qualche giorno, mi ha soddisfatto appieno, da una bella sensazione e non unge per nulla, ovviamente.
Le differenze tra il Fix home made e il Fix + MAC alla fine, studiando le composizioni, sono una serie di estratti vegetali (frutta, camomilla, thè verde...), l'immancabile tocoferolo per evitare di buttarlo ogni 2 settimane come il mio, fragranza e poco altro.
In practice, the typical function of the tonic ...
my prescription was changed to 5 parts water, one glycerol, one of my favorite facial tonic, the one with the quality I need, and possibly, a scent I like (lavender in my case).
The result I like a lot.
does its job of fixative, spray before you wear makeup, later to fix everything, I tried it with eye shadows cooked Kiko ... very good indeed, and also to put the bottom with mineral wet brush technique ... so much stuff ... a truly better.
The skin seems to appreciate, typically dry areas (sides of the nose and mouth, and center of the forehead) are much less, typically more than fat (cheeks and chin) are a bit less (little h), the nose is always a problem, the skin is plump as ever, but there is no increase blacks points, which indeed seem to be very limited and not excessively dilated pores to be mine.
If I had not done it, I'd buy it again.
missing compared with the twin rich, Fix + MAC ...

By the time I tested the concoction Fix + laundry was available again (I think it was for a week or so, then is exhausted di nuovo).
Costo: 18 Euro (cipollini santi!), come la versione non alla lavanda tradizionale.
Quantità: 100 ml
Risultato: bè volete mettere? Fa molto più figoso, ha una bella confezione hi tech, poi è della MAC, fa pro... Scherzi a parte, resa ottima, all'altezza della sua fama. Il mio fondo minerale ringrazia e ha aquistato nuova vita, la stesura non risulta "polverosa" come quando lo metto asciutto, e i cotti Kiko prendono dei colori favolosi.
Il potere fissante direi c'è, la sensazione sulla pelle è molto gradevole, leggera, toglie la sensazione di secchezza che si prova dopo essersi lavate il viso prima di aver messo la crema. Esattamente come my concoction ...

Final thoughts?
Apparently, as far as I could determine, is a type of product that will not do more for less, enters into my daily routine. The result seems the same conentrambi products.
My concoction costs 3 € and lasts an eternity, but every two weeks I have to do it again. Stay in a bottle, anonymous, tiny and convenient. Scent of lavender, until they decide it's time to take a tonic to my face better. We'll use it every day on my make-up daily with few pretensions, what I use to go to class, at the supermarket, shopping.
The Fix + is a drug, I think I'll use every time I aim to have the most perfect make-up that I can get in the evening, when I make things complicated and figose. Is too expensive for everyday use and, unfortunately, this gives me great pain, but pain in my wallet that would be worse. The reason why I choose to use it at times "important" is not because it's better than my intruglietto, just because now I have it (and I love him to distraction anyway), and why do I not.
I'm not sure that the MAC will recover, and if I do, however, will be joined by my homemade Fix the master will always be in the normal daily routine.
final remark about other fixers:
ELF Makeup Studio & Set Mist . 4 Euro, 60 ml.
As the MAC has Fix + fruit extract, green tea, cucumber (cucumber). Does not have the chamomile, but the aloe. Contains parabens (I do not comment on this), the MAC no. The MAC is made with glycerin (moisturizing and fixing shall be borne by her), the ELF is based AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer (also called Fixate ™ G-100 Polymer), more typical of hair fixatives, and if I understand it, Bollone Red biodizionario its incidence begins to ... Follow-Propylene Glycol (more Bollone red at the beginning of incidence), a solvent that I think to assist in the evaporation when sprayed, then at least do not remain on the face. Moisturizing power as follows: 0, fixing power: probably good.
probably will try it soon as I can and I will tell you, but so out of hand to convince me very little.
KIKO, Make Up Fixer . Spray, 75 ml, 7.90 Euro. No need to look at the incidence to understand that now is an alcohol-based ... just a sniff. However, in the hollow fan of the new masters of the Propylene Glycol, Butane and propane (be it sprays, that spray is not necessarily divine), isobutane and rubbing alcohol, some herbs (chamomile and calendula), and the power binder is given by PVP / VA COPOLYMER (more Bollone red). Binding power: bho, drying power : 10 (Alcohol?? Really?? On the face ???). Rejected without the possibility of redemption even someone like me who does not consider the incidence very ... Alcohol? no joke ... With all the shaking that I have to do to keep your face hydrated slightly ... If I go to savings rather than the ELF ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment