Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gall Bladder Surgery More Condition_symptoms

eyebrows?

For girls like me, who need to play well for those 4 hairs that are found as the eyebrows, possibly with a bold and correct as possible, and does not reduce fade after recently, the situation is not rosy.
I've tried everything, and needless to say that it is not simple solutions to be implemented.
advise you do not know about pencils, although all the ones I tried seemed to me, and Durette-performing, so I suppose it is not easy even that department. I find that pencils are an excellent and fast system when you simply fill up the eyebrows well designed.

In my case, I always need something more, fill the holes, the queues stretching well, adjust the wing tip ...
Abandoned dreams of something simple and fast, nel corso del tempo ho provato qualche prodotto, trovandomi meglio con quelli classici in polvere, che io applico rigorosamente con il mio fido pennello angolato piatto Kiko 204 (proprio per il mio estremo bisogno di precisione).
 
 
Alcuni prodotti mi hanno sonoramente delusa, altri, inaspettatamente sorpresa.
Vi illustro le mie soluzioni preferite, alcune decisamente low cost, e una assolutamente no, ma magnifica.
 
Partiamo dalla soluzione semplice, affordable and easily purchased in any store Kiko.

Eyebrow Marker (no tranfer natural tattoo) marker eyebrows.

Never be that Kiko speak only hurt! (No verooo ... some things are Kiko fe-no-me-li-na!). Pennarellino This is the latest addition to my range of products for eyebrows. Actually I was determined to try the Brow Marker Penultimate of MAC, but not knowing how I would have found the "marker" spend so suddenly at around 17 Euros (I think) I looked like a great idea. There is also an alternative to the Euro 8.50 Prestige, but the chronic lack of testers in stores where I saw it, made me deviate Kiko.
The eyebrow marker costs 5.90 Euro (after all is not too much) and is available in 3 colors. In some reviews in which it compares with that MAC is now clear that the tip of the MAC is smaller, is also available in one color. I have not yet occurred in person (but I will make sure), the MAC appears to be far better. Despite this, I must say that I found in Kiko a good product, good writing is precise and clean, life is not great but acceptable.
The marker (Kiko as MAC) is not a color from the net, how could it be that dell'eyeliner a marker. It 's a light color, slightly transparent, which gives a very natural effect. The intensity is modulated, and fill in eyebrows is very good. In my case alone does little, needing some incli even more, but it is easy to use, and a natural result is not perfect and ideal.
Excellent product type, also approved of the economic Kiko, to prove to do some experiment is ideal.
Another product cheaply is to Essence, the 'eyebrow Stylist September. Costs between 2 and 3 Euro if I remember correctly, and consists of two wafers, a clear and a dark, perfect for mix and create the desired shade. Many girls find it better, I honestly, I could not write it in any way. The brush does not take powder well, that clings to the skin but slips away. A great pity, because the choice of colors is perfect, and the remarkably low price.
  
Altra soluzione economica è l’ ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit .  Costa 4 Euro, presente in 4 diverse tonalità. Packaging stiloso nero tipico della linea studio, ha un pennellino doppio, piatto diagonale da un lato, tondo dall’altro. Ha un colore in polvere più chiaro, per riempire le sopracciglia, ed uno in crema per delinearle. Problema: la polvere scrive zero, la crema è solida come il cemento. La polvere non riesco proprio ad usarla, non scrive, la crema con un po’ di pazienza scrive e fa il suo lavoro egregiamente, essendo in crema ha anche una leggera capacità di fissaggio dei peletti ribelli. Realmente un peccato per la polvere, because if the set would be good. I was hoping so much better.
We come now to my everyday favorite solution: Brow Essentials of Wet 'n Wild , now known as Ultimate Brow Kit. I know there are many discussions about this brand, and also that it became very difficult to find. But if you happen to get their hands on this small object, do not run away, costs about 5 Euro and it is fabulous. The brush and two soldiers, but it works divinely makes perfect lines and fills in well, powder is pigmented, good, and lasts a long time. Special features of the set is that the two colors on shutters are both drawn eyebrows and they look very strong, but highly effective. Easy to use and affordable, it's my favorite. I think it is too "loaded" effect for someone who wants to fill up a bit 'their eyebrows, but is perfect for those like me with the four put on the cross hair to tame it completely. There is also a septum of transparent wax to keep the hair line. Rated 10 + + +, spectacular. The best.

My final solution is not economic, reserved for special occasions, where I also time to do everything quietly, as it is not the most practical. But the result is the best, better markers and dust.
Make Up For Ever, Waterproof Eyebrow Kit . Accurate, lasts forever, beautiful result marked.
E 'in 4 different colors, mischiabili between them, with a creamy, in a tubettini not easy to use.


Personally, I put a bit of color on the back of his hand, picks it up with the brush plate 204 by Kiko and drawing the eyebrows. The color is as soft texture, but dries quickly, and as the Aqua Cream, once it is placed, it is not taken down from there.

There are two versions :
The complete kit " consists of a waterproof concealer and two small brushes to stretch, correct and redraw the line of the eyebrows . The brushes are fabulous, there's a flat diagonal, and a tipped marker, small, round, slightly larger than those of eyeliner. Both are of excellent quality, despite its size.
Alternatively you can buy just the refill, which is the tube of paint and nothing else.
It 's a fabulous product that provides excellent results, but it's definitely difficilino to master.
downside? Cost: 37 Euro the complete kit, 22 color alone.
lucky that during these balances Sephora sells the kit at 20. Better take advantage before it vanishes.

prodottini I tested two other brows to tame the rebels Designer Eyebrow Gel Mascara of Kiko (3 Euro Sale Outlet Kiko, 7.20 Euro in the shop), and the Lash & Brow Gel Mascara of Essence (about 2.5 Euro).
Neither is satisfactory, that Kiko is fresh water, the Essence of a little better, but still insufficient. It was worth trying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment