Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Silver Citry Brampton

30.10.2007

Around 8 we went to the center where we took a boat that started at about 9 to Bangar town of three houses in a cross which is the capital of Temburong District, a vast area sparsely populated with many forests are still intact.
During the summer cruise on the river I saw a crocodile in addition to the usual white birds and floating debris such as a couch! Once in town it was found Labar which led us to see a long house that those who write the Lonely Planet is an experience to do to be there to sleep, the only problem was that in what you could sleep was almost deserted and we were not wanted!
Then we went to see the river from where boats from reaching the national park where we will go on November 1st! We also took a look at the zoo even this is falling apart! Then visit a other house and then we came back. Not that there is also much to see and are just houses, the only thing that they are all stuck together and form a large one. However
people look at you and says nothing is like you are there to bother him and even if you look at things they sell does not approach anyone! We could not buy anything because the bank in the country I could not take and I do not even have changed the Franks, I do not know why but they have looked at 5 and 10 minutes after they decided that they could not, then I changed my € 30 and they were going well and I'm not been able to count them and they gave me the dollars that I had changed 40.
However we are with money pulled and if not tomorrow we want to return to the capital to change we must tighten our belts! Then we're back in town and we got two beds in separate rooms in a hostel. After a ride on a river in the area have found that the supplies we had were cookies and possible pre-digested by some invisible bug! We decided that tomorrow is another boat ride to pick up and then come back here!
At least we can eat something decent in a stand of the road! For me, a sort of hot-dog hamburger with bread, eggs, cooked meat on a plate filled with salad and then a sea of \u200b\u200bsauces. Instead Maura rice and vegetables.
I also got a dessert, which consisted of 10 pieces of fried banana tapioca. What's more before we leave one lady even gave us a bag full of donuts! Then we walked around the streets of two cities, and finally we're back in the room and saw that no one in our rooms Maura moved in mine. We hope that we do not stone us otherwise find in the lunchroom! Or even worse we convert to Islam as they did with the locals offering them a home! I wonder if they would not accept that view! I do not know where they end up the oil money but I think people did not see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment