Saturday, July 22, 2006

How Does Cervical Mucus Look While Pregnant



This is my listening room.
It 's a mansard roof are places where the two Dynaudio Audience 62 is 1.80 meters tall, the speakers 60 cm away from the wall and are oriented towards the center at an angle of 15-20 degrees.
Unfortunately I can put anything in front to listen, then listen to the music live while the house.
behind where I took the pictures is the kitchen, another laboratory in which I like to enjoy the results that are produced! (-;



Behind the canvas (a Sony hi-end tube that I hang onto, bought on ebay germany for 1 / 3 the price and went to pick up directly in Cologne, ed) is the electronic rack cabinet.
A simple modular furniture brand, "vice versa", the shelves of the amp and the CDP have the addition of a plexiglass panel, which rests on the hard rubber, plexiglass between-mail and there are bits of blue-tack.
on this mobile are: Sennheiser RS130 Wireless Headphones; Ikea lamp, remote amp-cdp-skybox-TV; strip filtered € G & W mod; cdp Original A8-t; Xindak XA6950 amp.
The picture shows the electronic configuration in ICC, it seems strange but it works, the stage is higher, the first thing I thought limited by the fact that the ceiling was too low.
Mysteries audio. This is the

my system, none of that, but for now satisfies me very much, the sound is perfect, for nothing natural fatiguing. Pure pleasure.

hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment